I am an Oracle University approved trainer having conducted a number of training courses both for Oracle University as well as independently for a number of clients – both onsite as well as online.
The training courses are all hands-on workshops and come backed with over 25 years industry experience where I share practical and real-world experiences and insights to supplement the classroom training.
These are some of the courses I have delivered training for:
- Exadata Essentials for Oracle DBA’s ( 8 batches)
- Oracle GoldenGate 18c on RAC/ASM
- Oracle GoldenGate 12c Advanced Workshop
- Oracle Data Guard 12c including Backup and Recovery
- Oracle Performance Tuning Workshop
- Oracle 12c RAC/ASM/Clusterware
- Oracle 12c Multitenancy with RAC/ASM
- Oracle 12c and 18c New Features
Oracle Exadata Essentials For Oracle DBA’s Training commencing 9th August, 2020
This online 20 hour training course will teach you how to install and configure an Exadata Storage Server Cell on your own individual Oracle Virtual Box platform as well as prepare you for the Oracle Exadata X5 Administrator exam (1Z0-070) and Exadata Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Essentials exam (1Z0-338).
Attendees will also be able to avail of a FREE lifetime membership to the Oracle DBA Tips & techniques website where you will find invaluable how-to hands on documents and notes.
1) This is not a free training – no good trainings are free!!! – however if not satisfied with course, full refund will be provided
2) Instructions will be provided on how to build an Exadata storage cell on your individual workstation via Virtual Box
3) There are a number of hands-on lab exercises
4) Course content is closely tailored to match Oracle Exadata Certification exam topics and will also cover the latest Exadata X8-2 machine version
5) Mock exam question/answer session at end of the course
6) Recordings will be provided after each session
7) 5 sessions of 4 hour duration (weekly Sunday)
8) Support will be provided for hands-on labs even after course completion
9) Practical real life experiences related to various Exadata projects will be shared
10) If all this interests you, please only then register!!
- Sunday 9th August 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM US EST ( 7.30 PM – 11.30 PM IST)
- Sunday 16th August 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM US EST ( 7.30 PM – 11.30 PM IST)
- Sunday 23rd August 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM US EST ( 7.30 PM – 11.30 PM IST)
- Sunday 30th August 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM US EST ( 7.30 PM – 11.30 PM IST)
- Sunday 6th September 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM US EST ( 7.30 PM – 11.30 PM IST)
View recording of a previous class
Kindly contact me for any further details on online as well as onsite training courses offered.
I will respond to your query as soon as possible.