Thank you for registering for the online training course –“Oracle GoldenGate 12c Release 3 (with Oracle 12c Release 2 RAC/ASM) Implementation Workshop”.
The 6 week (Sunday 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM US EST ) online training course will include a number of hands-on lab exercises for each module (for which remote support will be provided).
Recordings of each session will be provided in case for any reason you cannot attend a session or wish to refer back to something which was discussed in the session.
- Install and Configure Oracle 12c Release 2 Grid Infrastructure, ASM and Clusterware
- Create an Oracle 12c Release 2 RAC database
- Configure High Availability for Oracle GoldenGate using Grid Infrastructure Agent (XAG)
- Simulate GoldenGate processing recovery from cluster node failure
- Learn about the new Oracle GoldenGate 12c Release 3 microservices architecture, topologies and components
- Installation of Oracle GoldenGate 12.3 Classic as well as Microservices Architecture
- Configuring the Manager process
- Prepare the Oracle database for GoldenGate replication
- Create Classic/Integrated extracts and replicat process groups
- Create Co-Ordinated /Parallel replicats
- Configure and manage DDL replication
- Configuring security and encryption of trail files and credentials in GoldenGate
- Column mapping, Data filtering and transformation
- Using the Logdump utility to examine trail files
- Using OBEY files, macros and tokens
- Handling errors and exceptions in GoldenGate
- Configuring Automatic Heartbeat Tables
- Monitoring Lag
- Configuring Bi-Directional replication, Conflict Detection and Resolution, and new 12c Release 3 automatic conflict resolution
Your Instructor for this training is
In addition to being an Oracle ACE Director and Oracle Certified Master, I am also an Oracle University approved trainer having conducted a number of training courses both for Oracle University as well as independently for a number of clients – both onsite as well as online.
Feedback from previous courses
I would say this class is superb! I thoroughly enjoyed the class very descriptive and the explanatory and it is very clear. Lab exercises are very valuable. After completing of all the labs I feel more confident. This class surely exceeded my expectations. I am looking forward to take OGG advanced Workshop.
Thanks Gavin it was amazing and I would definitely want to attend the advanced workshop. Kindly let me know the dates for the same.
The course is fantastic and presentation is great. I enjoyed the course very well and upgraded my skills in Goldengate administration.
I am very much interested to attend your future courses and please let me know.
Overall it is a great feeling that I am learning the GG skills from the right person and expert and can’t wait to attend the next course.
The Exadata course was a fantastic experience to me. I can’t Thank you enough for your patience to solve the issue & roadblock I used to get during lab sessions. You were prompt in replying emails and log onto my computer to solve the issues.
In past also I have attended Oracle training from Oracle Corp but during lab sessions, it wasn’t as helpful as you helped on every step.