This note outlines the step-by-step procedure used to install and configure Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c Release 4 on a Windows Server 2016 platform.
The note also covers the procedure used apply patches to both the OMS as well as management agent.
The following is a high level of the steps performed and covered in this note:
- Installation of Oracle 19c database software
- Apply April 2020 PSU patch to database software Oracle home
- Create the OEM repository database
- Installation of OEM 13.4
- Apply June 2020 OEM system, plugin and agent patches
- Deployment of the OEM 13.4 agents